Products for Emery-Aggregate Concrete Topping
Sika® EmeriCrete® Topping
Heavy-Duty, Natural Emery Aggregate Topping
Sika EmeriCrete Topping is designed for use in areas where an extremely durable wear-course is required. It can be applied to structural or non-structural slabs exposed to interior or exterior conditions:
- Waste and recycling tipping floors.
- Heavy industrial plants.
- Heavy equipment repair facilities.
- Upgrading of existing plain slabs.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Suitable for use as a thick topping: A minimum of 19 mm (3/4 in) thick wearing course will provide years of service under the harshest conditions.
- Durable: High aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and iron oxide (Fe2O3) content ensures excellent durability and wear resistance.
- Non-Rusting: Sika EmeriCrete Topping is suitable for application on interior or exterior slabs as it is not affected by moisture.
- Premixed: Emery aggregates are graded and premixed with other ingredients in our factory under controlled conditions to ensure consistent quality.
- Slip-resistant: Floors treated with Sika EmeriCrete Topping can provide a degree of slip resistance, if required.
Packaging25 kg (55 lb) bag
1360 kg (2998 lb) bulk bag