Products for Concrete Finishing
Water-Dilutable, Evaporation Retardant and Finishing Aid for Concrete
SikaFilm protects concrete from the effects of excessive moisture loss in rapid drying
conditions or where using reduced moisture materials including:
- High temperatures
- Low humidity
- Strong winds
- Direct sunlight
- Heated interiors
- Low water:cement ratio concrete
- Dry-shake hardeners or toppings
- Superplasticised or silica fume modified concrete mixes
- SikaFilm is also recommended for use in all applications where a superior finish is required.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Eliminates addition of water or sprinkling surface of low slump concrete to assist finishing.
- Prevents or reduces plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Restricts crusting of concrete during elevated temperatures and high winds.
- Provides extended opportunity for finisher to work before concrete starts to set.
- Aids in finishing little or no bleed water concrete, including microsilica and air-free
18.9 L (5 US gal.) pails and 208 L (55 US gal) drums