Products for Cementitious Coating
SikaTop® Seal 107 CA
Flexible, Waterproof and Protective Slurry Mortar
- On horizontal surfaces subject to light foot traffic, such as balconies.
- To waterproof concrete drinking water tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- For internal and external, horizontal and vertical water- and damp-proofing of concrete, mortar, blockwork and brickwork.
- For protection of concrete structures against the harmful effects of de-icing salts and freeze/thaw cycles.
- For sealing static hairline cracks in concrete structures not subject to movement.
- For interior and exterior waterproofing of basements.
- To protect rigid, extruded polystyrene foam.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Improves the watertightness of water-containing concrete tanks, reservoirs, and clearwells.
- Protects against water penetration, while being water vapour permeable (breathable).
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Good adhesion to sound, prepared substrates.
- Mixing and application is fast and easy.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Protects against concrete carbonation; 2 mH25m (80 mils) of SikaTop Seal 107CA is equivalent to 150 mm (6 in) of concrete.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Can be mixed to slurry or trowelable consistency.
- Improves concrete/masonry appearance.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 approved for potable water (special order only).
Packaging18 kg (39.6 lb) kit
Yields 9 L (2.4 US gal.) of slurry