Sikalastic®-641 Lo-VOC roofing systems combine cold-applied, aliphatic, one-component, moisture-triggered polyurethane resins with glass fibre mat or polyester fleece reinforcement to create a seamless membrane and flashing system.
System components are:
- Sika® or Sikalastic® Primer - Select primer per substrate material in accordance with Priming Guide.
- Sikalastic®-641 Lo-VOC - Resin used for all systems with polyester fleece reinforcement.
- Sika® Reemat™ Premium - Chopped strand glass fibre mat.
- Sika® Fleece 120, 140, 170 - Non-woven, needle-punched polyester fleece in various weights.
- Proven technology with over 25 year track record.
- One-component - no mixing and ready to use.
- Fully reinforced with highly conformable Sika® Reemat™ or Sika® Fleece.
- Moisture-triggered chemistry that is rapidly weatherproof after application.
- Low odor formulation.
- Highly elastic and crack bridging.
- Seamless and fully adhered.
- Vapor permeable.
- UV-resistant and non-yellowing.
- Abrasion and chemical-resistant.
- Adheres to most common construction materials when suitable primer is used.