Sarnafil® G 410-60 SA EnergySmart
Sarnafil® G 410 SA EnergySmart Roof Membrane is a PVC thermoplastic membrane with a factory applied pressuresensitive adhesive backing and release liner. It is produced with an integral fiberglass mat reinforcement for excellent dimensional stability, is highly reflective, guaranteed for thickness, with heat-weldable seams, and a unique lacquer coating applied to the top of the membrane to reduce dirt pick up.
- VOC- and odour-free
- Factory-applied adhesive to reduce on-site installation labour and ensure uniform adhesive application
- Low temperature application limit: -7 °C (20 °F)
- Guaranteed thickness
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Factory-applied lacquer coated to reduce dirt pick up.
- Proven membrane performance.
- Highly reflective
- Heat-welded seams for long-term performance
- Superior fire resistance