Reconstec 300 AC
Reconstec 300 AC is a mortar specifically designed for the restoration of architectural concrete. Non-shrink with a very good bond to the substrates. Easily applied to clean, sound substrates. Contains no synthetic polymers. For exposed aggregate applications over 6.4 mm (¼”), it is necessary to use Reconstec 350 AC anchoring cement.
- Same thermal expansion coefficient as concrete
- Excellent bonding to thesubstrate
- Not a vapour barrier
- Good resistance to freeze-thaw cycles
- Available in a wide variety of colours, as well as many types of stone and sand
- Pigmented version available