SikaGrind-425 is a cost-effective grinding aid for Portland cement and other hydraulic cements. SikaGrind-425 is non chloride based grinding aid. SikaGrind-425 improves the efficiency of the grinding process and can reduce the energy needed for grinding clinker.
SikaGrind-425 provides the following advantages in the cement production:
- Increased the production rate (tons per hour).
- Increased mechanical strength at 28 days.
- Improved the grinding efficiency.
- Improved separator efficiency due to improved dispersion.
- Faster achievement of the desired cement fineness.
- Reduced particle fraction > 32μ of the ground cement.
- Reduced re-agglomeration of the cement particles.
- Less accumulation of material on grinding equipment (grinding balls and mill).
- Reduce relative energy consumption per ton of cement.
- Easier handling and minimized problems with “plugging” due to improved flow characteristics.
SikaGrind-425 gives the following advantages to the finished cement:
- Reduced handling costs especially on pneumatic conveying systems.
- Easier discharge of the silos.
- Improved self-levelling of the cement in the silo.
- Improved cement granulometry (reduced quantity of “over-milled” particles).