Ultra-Fine Monofilament Polypropylene Concrete Fibres
- Higher fibre count per kg than standard monofilament fibres;
- Virtually invisible in concrete;
- Allows for lower dosage compared to other monofilament types of fibres;
- Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement;
- Increases impact-, shatter and abrasion-resistance of new concrete;
- Enhances durability and toughness of concrete;
- Reduces bleeding;
- Excellent finishability.
Furthermore, the use of SikaFiber® HP:
- Reduces the formation of plastic and drying shrinkage cracks in concrete.
- Helps concrete at the early ages, to the benefit of precasters where stripping time and handling is important.
- In shotcrete applications, increases the compaction and density of shotcrete, reducing rebound and permitting thicker layers per pass.