SikaFiber® PPF 50 mm
SikaFiber® PPF is a micro-reinforcement system for concrete, consisting of 100 percent virgin homopolymer polypropylene fibrillated fibres with e3® patented technology containing no reprocessed olefin materials. Specifically engineered and manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000-certified facility for use as secondary concrete reinforcement.
- Alternate system to Welded Wire Mesh (WWM) reinforcement for secondary reinforcing in concrete;
- Inhibits and controls the formation of intrinsic cracking in concrete;
- Improves impact-, shatter- and abrasion-resistance of concrete;
- Reinforces against water migration;
- Provides improved durability;
- Imparts toughess to hardened concrete;
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete
- Provides residual strength.