SikaFiber® PPM 6 mm
SikaFiber® PPM 6 mm fibre micro-reinforcement system for use as anti-explosive spalling protection. SikaFiber® PPM 6 mm fibres provide a three-dimensional protection system throughout the concrete, supplying the precise permeability required to relieve the steam pressure created within concrete when exposed to fire.
SikaFiber® PPM 6 mm is a 100 % virgin homopolymer polypropylene monofilament fibre containing no reprocessed olefin materials. Specifically engineered and manufactured in an ISO 9001-certified facility for use as secondary concrete reinforcement.
- Reduces the risk of explosive spalling occurring when concrete is exposed to fire
- Reduces the formation of plastic shrinkage cracking in concrete
- Provides multi-dimensional reinforcement in the first 24 hours
- Improves impact-, shatter- and abrasion-resistance of concrete
- Enhances durability
- Provides aggregate support to reduce bleed water
- Excellent finishability