SikaFiber® Force-0960 is a cold drawn wire fibre, deformed with hooked ends to provide optimum performance within the concrete mix. SikaFiber® Force-0960 steel fibres are designed specifically for the reinforcement of concrete, mortars and other cementitious mixes.
- Requires no minimum amount of concrete cover
- Always positioned in compliance with codes
- Increase in crack resistance, ductility, energy absorption
- Improves impact resistance, fatigue endurance and shear strength
- High tensile strength fibre bridging joints and cracks to provide tighter aggregate interlock resulting in increased load carrying capacity
- Safer and easier to use than traditional reinforcement resulting in less labour to incorporate than conventional reinforcement and reduction in construction time