Sika FerroGard®-908 is designed to be applied to the concrete surface. Sika FerroGard®-908 penetrates the concrete and mitigates active corrosion and/or delays the onset of corrosion.
- Passes USBR M-82 Corrosion Mitigation Test Protocol
- Significantly reduces active corrosion due to chlorides and or carbonation, even in cracked concrete
- Increases the resistivity of the reinforced concrete
- Enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Long term efficiency, deep penetration
- Does not require concrete removal
- Repels additional water and chloride ions.
- Contains amino alcohol corrosion inhibitor
- Ready to use and easily applied by spray or roller
- Adds additional benefits when used prior to protective coatings in concrete restoration systems
- Not a vapor barrier; allows vapor diffusion
- Proven effective per ASTM G109/Cracked Beams
- Increases the resistance of concrete to freeze and thaw cycles and de-icing salts
- As part of Sika’s system approach for buildings and civil engineering