SikaGrout®-277 Cable is a fluid, non-shrink, cementitious grout. It is non-metallic and contains no chlorides. It possess a unique, two-stage shrinkage compensating mechanism due to a special blend of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing agents, SikaGrout®-277 Cable compensates for shrinkage in both the plastic and the hardened states.
- Does not contain aluminum powder nor any components which generate hydrogen gas, cardon dioxide or oxygen.
- Silica fume enhanced for low permeability.
- Non-metallic; will not stain or rust. Non-corrosive; does not contain chlorides.
- Zero bleed, even at high flow
- Excellent for pumping: Does not segregate, even at high flow. No build-up on equipment hopper.
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance.
- Meets CRD C 621 and ASTM C1107 (Grade C).
- Even with his great fluidity, it can disperse water (thixotropic)