Sikalastic® Resoflex is a unique coating system specifically engineered to protect reinforced concrete structures subject to light to moderate traffic. It consists of a crack bridging, waterproof, two-component, high solids, polyurethane coating containing factory added, synthetic aggregates.
As a deck coating to waterproof and protect concrete structures such as:
- Stadiums and arenas.
- Balconies and terraces.
- Footbridges and stairways.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Cost-effective and easy to apply.
- Long pot life for extended application time.
- Waterproof and weather resistant.
- Elastomeric and crack bridging.
- Outstanding UV resistance and non-yellowing.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Synthetic aggregates are colored to match the coating and are added in the factory.
- The synthetic aggregates rise to the surface of the coating to create a comfortable, slip-resistant and easy to walk on surface.