Sika® Duochem-8107 is a two-component, high-solids containing, epoxy gel. It is suitable for use on both horizontal and vertical surfaces, owing to its highly thixotropic consistency, and it cures to achieve a strong bond and high strength. Sika® Duochem-8107 is versatile in its uses, including application as an adhesive, a crack filler and a vertical resurfacer.
- High- solids content with low VOC content.
- Colour-coded to ensure complete and correct mixing.
- Easy to mix (2:1 by volume ratio) and apply.
- Thixotropic, non-sag characteristic allows horizontal and vertical application.
- Self-priming, excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Cures to provide hard and impact resistant material.
- May be mixed with silica sand to produce patch repair material (consult Sika Canada Inc).
- Very low water absorption and highly durable.
- Fully compatible with Sikafloor® and Sikagard® resin systems.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) acceptance.