Sikafloor®-261 CA Thixo Lite
Sikafloor®-261 Thixo Lite is a two-component, solid colour, high solids, silicone-free, moderate thixotropic viscosity, glossy epoxy resin available in an unlimited colour range. Typically installed as a seamless, high build, fine orange peel-textured coating for light to medium duty traffic areas. This general service epoxy coating demonstrates good mechanical and chemical resistance. Final surface appearance options include: unlimited colour selection, integral cove base, gloss, satin or matte surface sheen. Sikafloor®-261 Thixo Lite is also used as a top coat for high performance Sikafloor® Morritex Systems.
- Moderate mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Aesthetic textured finish.
- Hides surface imperfections.
- Durable, impermeable and seamless.
- Easily cleaned, maintained and a more sanitary work environment.
- Does not support growth of bacteria or fungus.
- Neutral odour.
- Unlimited colours, no minimum required.
- Achieves high performance ratings according to ASTM G21 resistance to fungi and ASTM D3273 resistance to mold growth (special order grade).
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance/USDA acceptance.