Sikafloor®-511 is a two-component, solvent-free, high solids, low VOC low-viscosity, high strength, UV resistant, polyaspartic urethane coating system. Sikafloor®-511 is designed to be installed as a clear, glossy topcoat over decorative multicoloured quartz or flake broadcast systems where a fast cure, flexible, UV resistance finish coat is necessary. Sikafloor®-511 is available in clear or pigmented with Sikafloor® SCO Color Additive or Sikafloor® Metallic FX powders to achieve a variety of colors.
- Clear or pigmented using Sikafloor® SCO Color Additive or Sikafloor® Metallic FX powders
- Fast cure, allowing a rapid return to service.
- Extended working time and reduced odour
- Durable, impermeable and seamless.
- Superior aesthetic glossy finish.
- Superior mechanical resistance.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High density prevents dirt penetration, which provides easy cleaning
- Low VOC content
- Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.