Sikadur® WDE Primer
Sikagard® WDE Primer is a two-component, high-solids and fast-curing epoxy resin, tolerant to substrate moisture up to 6 % by weight and capable of curing at temperatures down to 0 °C (32 °F).
- Versatile in use as neat primer beneath smooth coatings, a broadcast primer for build-up systems and a binder for site produced resurfacing mortars.
- Low viscosity, easy to mix and highly penetrative.
- Cures down to 0°C (32°F), reducing need for hoarding and heating.
- Fast-curing properties are ideal for shutdown or fast turnaround projects.
- Good resistance to a wide variety of chemicals, acids, organic acids and alkalis, providing a secondary line of protection.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency acceptance.