Sikafloor®-515 is a clear, two-component, solvent-free, high solids, low-viscosity, high strength, polyaspartic resin system with exceptional resistance to tire marking making it ideal as automotive garage floor finish. Sikafloor®-515 is designed to be installed as a clear, glossy topcoat over decorative multicoloured quartz or flake broadcast system where a low VOC, fast cure, flexible, and UV resistance finish coat is necessary. Sikafloor®-515 is available only in clear.
- Enhanced resistance to hot tire marking.
- Fast cure, allowing a rapid return to service.
- Durable, impermeable and seamless.
- Superior aesthetic glossy finish.
- Superior mechanical resistance.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance to a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
- High density prevents dirt penetration, which provides easy cleaning.
- Low VOC content.
- Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.