Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem®
Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem® is a state-of-the–art, vertical grade, phthalate-free, water dispersed polyurethane-based/cement and aggregate mortar applicable at thicknesses ranging from 3 to 6 mm (1/8 to 1/4 in). It is designed to for use in detailing and coving works to provide excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, chemical attack, and other physical aggression and has a finely textured, smooth aggregate surface. Sikafloor®-29 NA PurCem® represents superior polyurethane/cement technology, combining easier application, resistance to blistering and improved performance.
- Can be applied onto 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and where substrate has tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 MPa (218 psi).
- Designed specifically for trowel application to vertical surfaces and at wall/floor junctions.
- Easy installation requiring less labour to install than traditional Sikafloor® PurCem® trowel grade materials.
- Longer pot life permits increased productivity with less waste.
- Resists a very wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents.
Consult Sika Technical Sales for full details. Refer to the Sikafloor® PurCem® Chemical Resistance Chart.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling.
- Performs and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40°C (-40°F) up to 120°C (248°F).
- Superior formulation eliminates formation of blisters, such as those arising out of application during elevated temperatures or early and multiple layer applications.
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete, concrete will fail first.
- Non-taint, odourless and phthalate-free, avoiding associated toxicity to health and environmental hazards.
- Behaves plastically under impact; deforms but will not crack or debond.
- High abrasion qualities result from its pure silica aggregate structure.
- Easily maintained using commonly employed methods and phenol free detergents.
- Achieves highest performance ratings according to ASTM G21 resistance to fungi and ASTM D3273 resistance to mold growth.
- Potential LEED® Canada Credits: IEQ 4.2- Low Emitting Material – Industrial Maintenance Coatings.