Sikafloor®-81 EpoCem®CA is a three-component, solvent-free, odourless, moisture-insensitive, water-based epoxymodified cementitious, fine textured mortar for self-smoothing floor screeds. Specifically formulated for levelling and structurally reprofiling on damp, green or saturated surface dry concrete slabs at an applied thicknesses ranging from 3 to 4 mm (120 to 160 mils).
- Water-based, solvent-free and odourless.
- Can be top coated with resin based floors after 24 hours (+20 °C (68 °F) 75 % RH).
- Prevents osmotic blistering of resin based coatings over damp concrete substrates.
- Economical structural resurfacing compound that is fast and easy to apply.
- Good levelling properties.
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour.
- Good adhesion after long term water immersion.
- Excellent adhesion to dry, damp, green or saturated surface dry concrete substrates.
- Thermal expansion properties similar to concrete.
- Excellent early and final mechanical strength.
- Ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes
- Will not corrode reinforcement steel.
- Potential LEED® Canada credits
- Meets the requirements of CFIA and USDA for use in food plants.