Sika® Plastiment® CA
Sika® Plastiment®CA is a water-reducing and retarding admixture.
- Initial set times are delayed, allowing time for proper placement and finishing without cold joints in hot weather conditions.
- Sika® Plastiment®CA increases concrete density and delivers increased early and ultimate, compressive and flexural strengths.
- For flatwork applications, Sika® Plastiment®CA acts as a finishing aid, workability is improved, bleeding is controlled and a superior surface finish is obtained.
- Lower water cement ratios provide decreased permeability and increased durability.
- Sika® Plastiment®CA can be used to retard concrete during the hot weather concreting. Refer to ACI 305R Hot Weather Concreting for more information.
Sika® Plastiment®CA does not contain calcium chloride or any other intentionally added chlorides.