SikaFuko® VT 1 and VT 2 are injectable hose systems, with unique integral valves. They are designed and proven to seal and, where required, reseal construction joints in watertight structures against water and salt water ingress. The hoses consist of a perforated inner, PVC core, profiled neoprene rubber flanges, both contained within a polyester mesh. If and when it becomes necessary to seal construction joints by injecting through SikaFuko® VT 1 or VT 2, this can be done using Sika® injection materials based on acrylic, epoxy and polyurethane resins or microfine cement suspensions.
- Uses unique valve technology for injection.
- Re-injectable with Sika® acrylic resins and microfine cement suspensions.
- One-time injectable with Sika® polyurethane resins.
- Easy to install.
- Tested against water pressure up to 10 bar (100 m).
- Suitable for many different forms of structures and construction methods.
- Long-term references on many international projects.