Fully-Bonded FPO Sheet Membrane Waterproofing System, Incorporating the Innovative Sika® Grid Seal Technology, for Foundations and Other Below-Grade, Concrete Structures
- Cold-applied (no pre-heating or open flames) and pre-applied, before reinforcement is fixed and concrete is poured.
- Fully and permanently bonded to the reinforced concrete structure.
- No lateral water underflow or migration possible between the concrete structure and the membrane system.
- High watertightness tested according to many standards.
- Easy to install with fully adhered joints (no welding required).
- Temporarily resistant to weathering and UV-light during construction.
- Resistant to aging.
- High tensile strength and elongation values.
- High flexibility and crack-bridging abilities.
- Resistant to aggressive mediums in natural ground water and soil.
- Can be combined with other approved Sika waterproofing systems including:
Sikaplan® WT membranes, FPO-based sheet waterproofing membranes Sikadur®
Combiflex SG system, FPO-based joint sealing system.