Sika AnchorFix®-2 Arctic
Fast-Setting and Styrene-Free Epoxy Acrylate Anchoring Adhesive for Low Temperature Installations
- Sets up in dry, wet and flooded holes.
- Cures down to -26°C (-15°F) when material is pre-conditioned to at least 0°C (32°F).
- Available in single piston cartridges
- Approved for threaded bars in concrete.
- Allows fixings close to free edges.
- Reduced drilling diameters i.e. 2 mm anchor clearance results in economic installation.
- Flexible embedment depths.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including aqueous solutions of acetic acid, aluminum chloride and aluminium nitrate at 10% concentration, jet fuel, diesel fuel, domestic kerosene and many other substances at 75°C (167°F) while retaining at least 80% of physical values.(See Chemical Resistance Guide).
- ETAG 001: Part 5, Option 7 approval for M8-M30 galvanised and stainless steel threaded bars (see specifics below*).
*4.6, 5.8, 8.8 & 10.9 galvanised steel & A4-70 and A4-80 stainless steel & 1.4529 HCR
threaded bars in C20/25 to C50/60 non-cracked concrete.