Sika® Duoflex NS
Two-Component, Polysulphide Sealant
- Tough, elastic, rubber-like seal.
- Remains flexible with expansion and contraction of building component without adhesive or cohesive failure, under suitable design conditions.
- Stays resilient within a wide temperature range.
- Excellent resistance to water, oils, grease, most solvents, mild acids and alkalis.
- Tenacious adhesion to concrete, metal, wood, glass, stone, ceramic and masonry surfaces in any combination, typically without the need for priming.
- Effective under constant immersion or saturated conditions, when suitably primed.
- USDA acceptance (NS grade only).