Sikadur®-673 is a two component, 100% solids, epoxy resin. It is able to displace water from cracks and similar imperfections and is of a thixotropic consistency which prevents it from draining out of cracks during cure. This allows it to structurally bond and seal blind cracks
- Thixotropic consistency suitable for wider cracks in horizontal, vertical or overhead applications.
- Medium pot life accommodates differing application methods and equipment.
- High moisture tolerance, achieving 2.1 MPa (304 psi) tensile adhesion strength on wet (no standing water) substrates.
- Capable of curing down to 0 °C (32 °F), lower than most injection resins and suitable for colder conditions.
- High bond characteristics, substrate failure typical before resin.
- Excellent damp adhesion, ensuring cracks and defects are filled, bonded and sealed.