Sika® Fibermesh®-300, micro-reinforcment system for concrete is made up of 100 percent virgin homopolymer polypropylene firbrillated fibers with e3 patented technology containing no reprocessed olefin materials. Specifically engineered and manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility for use as concrete reinforcement. Sika® Fibermesh®-300 previously SikaFiber PPF.
- Reduces plastic shrinkag and settlement cracking.
- Replacement for typical light gauge wire mesh - 6x6 W1.4/W1.4 (152x152 MW9.1/MW9.1)
- Improves impact, shatter and abrasion resistenance
- Enhances durability
- Promotes uniform bleed and reduces bleed water
- Inhibits and controls the formation of intrinsic cracking in the concrete
- Reinforces against abrasion
- Reduces freeze / thaw damage
- Increases cohesion and reduces segregation