Sika® Control NS is a shrinkage-reducing and compensating admixture. The effect of the dual-mechanism to control shrinkage allows to produce high-performance concrete with greatly reduced potential for drying shrinkage, cracking and curling.
- Dual-mechanism control effect on the concrete shrinkage giving predictible and reproducible results.
- Controled expansion mechanism for producing a volume stable concrete.
- Greatly reduced cracking potential related to autogenous shrinkage.
- Reduces curling and allows for increased joint spacing.
- Reduces porosity and permeability, resulting in improved concrete durability.
- Reduces contraction forces induced from drying shrinkage thus minimizing risks of long-term and unsollicited cracks formation.