Introducing Sika WT-240 P
Sika® WT-240 P is a powdered, plant-added crystalline based permeability reducing admixture for use in hydrostatic applications, (PRAH) that reduces the ability of concrete to conduct water flow. It contains moisture activated compounds that produce insoluble crystalline deposits that form within the capillary system. These crystalline formulations have the ability to reduce the size of capillary pores and prevent water penetration.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 85 % reduction in permeability per DIN 1048 testing.
- Lower construction cost compared to traditional types of membrane waterproofing.
- Simple one-step use results in reduced application time and faster construction process.
- Uniform waterproofing throughout the entire concrete volume. Improved resistance against hydrostatic pressure.Ability to seal concrete cracks up to 0.016in (0.40 mm).
- Easy application due to repulpable bags.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C-494 Type S.NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Certified
- Typical Applications
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Bridges and Highways
- Parking Garages
- Precast Concrete
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Data CentersMarine Structures
- Swimming Pools