Sikament® 100 SC reduces or eliminates the need to dewater underwater construction sites before concrete construction can take place. Concrete can be placed by pump or tremie directly into areas covered by water.
Sikament® 100 SC maintains the concrete matrix integrity during high slump placements and reduces washout from the surface during curing.
- Reduce or eliminate dewatering costs associated with underwater construction.
- Concrete is easy to pump and flows readily into available spaces.
- Segregation and dilution are reduced, in-place compressive and bond strengths are significantly increased.
- Laitance on concrete surface caused by cement paste washout during curing is reduced or eliminated.
- The active slump life of the concrete is doubled without extended delays in setting time.
Sikament® 100 SC eliminates the need to dewater construction sites before concrete placement can take place.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec.
- Sikament® 100 SC meets the requirements of CRD-C661-06.