High Range Water Reducing Admixture.
The implementation of the latest Sika® ViscoFlow® Technology allows Sika® ViscoCrete® 1000 to extend the slump retention without a negative impact on set time. This is beneficial especially in a hot climate environment when the slump loss of a concrete mixture is more likely to occur. Sika® ViscoCrete® 1000 can be used for the production of SCC as well as for the production of conventional slump concrete.
The combined water reducing and superplasticizing action provide the following benefits:
- Higher early and ultimate strengths for cost effective high strength concrete and earlier structural use of concrete.
- Higher early strengths allow faster demolding and more efficient use of forms to precast producers.
- Improved slump retention will extend workability without negative effect on setting time characteristics of the concrete mixture.
- Increased slump improves workability and reduces labor costs.
- Greater concrete density reduces permeability and increases durability.