Sikaplast 500 is a mid-range water-reducing admixture which utilizes Sika’s latest Technology.
- Economical low dosage admixture.
- Water reduction of up to 5 %.
- Conventional slump.
- Similar setting properties as reference concrete.
- Water reduction increases compressive strength.
- Improved durability of concrete.
Mid-Range Water-Reducing Applications:
- Medium dosage, cost-effective water reducer.
- Especially beneficial in ready-mix applications.
- Used with conventional slump concrete.
- Ideal for lean, harsh, ready-mix concrete.
- Suitable for concrete containing fly ash.
- Improves workability and finishing qualities.
Thus, Sikaplast 500 will provide the following benefits:
- Higher early and ultimate strengths.
- Increased slump improves ease of placement and reduces labor costs.
- Reduced water:cement ratio reduces permeability and increases durability.
Sikaplast 500 does not contain calcium chloride or any other intentionally-added chlorides and will not contribute to corrosion of steel reinforcement present in the concrete.
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec.