Pedestrian Traffic Coatings
Pedestrian walkways and balconies require waterproof protection to prevent the ingress of water and contaminants into structural concrete and possibly through to occupied spaces below.
Elastomeric coating materials are used to render the entire surface watertight, bridge cracks and tie into joint details.
Sika offers a versatile range of polyurethane Pedestrian Traffic Systems that will:
- Remain durable in horizontal applications with light duty traffic
- Deliver a safe slip resistant finish
- Provide the visual appearances required by the building’s owners, operators and users
- Meet the schedule timelines and budgetary needs of the project.
- Work in concert with the concrete repair, grouting, sealing, strengthening, corrosion mitigation and joint treatments also being used to build or refurbish the deck. Ideally from a single source.
Whether you are building or refurbishing balconies on a multi-unit apartment complex or protecting elevated walkways in a commercial environment, Sika can offer solutions to meet the requirements of your project.
Choose from our comprehensive range Pedestrian Traffic Coating systems and specialty products to protect the deck and extendits service life.