Pedestrian Traffic Systems
Elastomeric coating materials are used to render the entire surface watertight, bridge cracks and tie into joint details.
Whether you are building or refurbishing balconies on a multi-unit apartment complex or protecting elevated walkways in a commercial environment, Sika can offer solutions to meet the requirements of your project.
Sika offers a versatile range of polyurethane Pedestrian Traffic Systems that will:
- Remain durable in horizontal applications with light duty traffic
- Deliver a safe slip resistant finish
- Provide the visual appearances required by the building’s owners, operators and users
- Meet the schedule timelines and budgetary needs of the project.
- Work in concert with the concrete repair, grouting, sealing, strengthening, corrosion mitigation and joint treatments also being used to build or refurbish the deck. Ideally from a single source.