Sikasil®-728 SL is an ultra-low modulus, one-component, self-levelling, elastomeric, neutral-cure silicone sealant. It is formulated to be suitable for horizontal applications subject to traffic, including highway and parking garage joint sealing.
- May be applied with ease in all seasons and ideal for cold climates.
- Self-levelling eliminates need for tooling, increases productivity and reduces labour costs.
- Bonds to most substrates without priming on concrete and also adheres to steel, glass, aluminium, tile, fibreglass, plastic, ceramic, masonry, brick, stone, granite and wood.
- Good contact/adhesion with hard to reach areas.
- Excellent flexibility in extremely high and low temperature conditions.
- Capable of accommodating +100,-50% joint movement.
- Extremely long service life.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM D5893; ASTM C920, Type S, Grade P, Class 100/50; Use T, M,G, A,O with an ultra low Shore Hardness; TT-S-00230C, Type I, Class A; TT-S-001543A, Class A and California Air Resources Board 2003 requirements for VOC content.
- Approved for use by Alberta Transportation.