Sika AnchorFix®-2020 is a two-component, solvent and styrene-free, epoxy acrylate-based anchoring adhesive engineered for application down to -10 °C (14 °F). Sika AnchorFix®-2020 achieves high early strengths quickly in numerous base materials and is suitable for medium / heavy loads in both structural and non-structural applications
- Fast curing - cures down to -10 °C (14 °F) when material is pre-conditioned to 23 °C (73 °F).
- Cartridge format compatible with standard application guns.
- High load capacity.
- Suitable for cracked and uncracked concrete.
- Styrene-free, VOC-compliant and odourless.
- Non-sag, may be applied overhead.
- Sets up in dry or damp holes.
- Approved for threaded rods and reinforcing bars in concrete.
- Approved for threaded bars and sockets in masonry.
- Reduced edge and spacing values allowing critical applications.
- Reduced drilling diameters of 2 mm clearance resulting in economic installation.
- Flexible embedment depths from 8d -12d.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals. Contact Sika Canada for detailed information.
- Design guide and software available. Contact Sika Canada for technical support.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for contact with potable water.
- Seismic Design Categories: C, D, E & F under the IBC or IRC.
- ES to AC308 by IAPMO (ER-0601) - approved for cracked and uncracked concrete.
- Evaluation in progress for The Road Authority (TRA) and Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) - 9.30.25 prequalification list for Structural Dowel Adhesives - Acrylic and Epoxy Resins -