High-Strength, High-Load Capacity and VOC-Free Pure Epoxy Anchoring Adhesive with Extended WorkingTime
- Supplied as 1: 1 ratio in side by side cartridges.
- Styrene- and VOC- free
- Versatile material allows application as adhesive and anchoring gel.
- Sets up in dry, wet or flooded conditions.
- Cures down to 0°C (32°F) when material is conditioned to 5°C (41°F).
- Cures without exhibiting expansion pressures.
- Extended open and gel times accommodate anchoring in deep and scattered holes.
- Permits anchors close to free edges.
- Suitable for chemical anchors, threaded bars and reinforcing steel.
- Performs in both cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including aqueous solutions of aluminum chloride at saturation, aluminium nitrate at 10% concentration, jet fuel, diesel fuel, domestic kerosene and many other substances at 75°C (167°F) while retaining at least 80% of physical values.(See Chemical Resistance Guide).
- Supports high loads
- ETAG 001:Part 1 approval pending.
- ICC ES approved.
- AC3608 ESR approved for cracked and uncracked concrete
- IAPMO approved.