KING Nordic Cable is a high performance, easily pumpable, anchoring grout specifically designed for cold weather applications with curing temperatures ranging from -5 °C (23 °F) to 5 °C (40 °F). This product is a pre-blended and pre-packaged, unsanded grout that contains cementitious materials and other carefully selected components. KING Nordic Cable is ideal for cold weather applications such as the anchoring of cables, tendons or bolts of various dimensions, in different substrates subject to frost.
- Excellent compressive strength development in cold weather and permafrost
- Excellent pumpability
- Excellent cohesion and plastic stability
- Thixotropic properties reduce material loss in fractured ground
- Non-corrosive, non-chloride, non-metallic
- All KING products are manufactured using ISO 9001:2015 Certified Processes