Sika Set R.H.E.
Sika Set R.H.E. is a unique, next generation, non-chloride accelerating admixture for concrete. In laboratory and field evaluations against the major competitive non-chloride accelerators, Sika Set R.H.E. has demonstrated unsurpassed acceleration of setting time and strength over a wide range of cold weather temperatures and dosages. With adequate protection, concrete containing Sika Set R.H.E. can be placed in subfreezing temperatures with superior setting time and compressive strength results. Field evaluations must be conducted in order to determine Sika Set R.H.E. dosage necessary in order to meet setting time and strength development requirements.
- Superior set acceleration.
- Controlled acceleration (determined by dosage).
- Reduced segregation and bleeding.
- Reduced permeability.
- Superior finishability.
- Increased durability.
- Earlier stripping and re-use of forms.
- Increased early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths.
- Reduced protection time and/or protective measures in cold weather