Sika® Post Fix is a two-part, pre-proportioned polyurethane resin which when mixed produces an expanding foam. It has been specifically formulated and packaged to provide a lightweight, mix-in-the-bag, fast-setting and high-strength backfill for wooden, PVC and steel in-ground supports. Sika® Post Fix is based upon Sika’s proven foam technology and designed for easy, convenient and quick support of many types of post.
- Packaged in lightweight, comfortable to handle pouches.
- Easy and fast to prepare; just roll up pouch, open and pour.
- Pre-proportioned for quality control and predictable performance.
- Sets in 3 minutes (temperature related); allowing faster placing and support of posts.
- High strength and resistant to uptake of water.
- Suitable for use with wooden, PVC and steel posts.
- Seals and protects base of post.
- Compatible with use in cold conditions without need for additives.