Sikaflex® Construction Sealant
Sikaflex® Construction Sealant is a one component, polyurethane-based and moisture cured, non-sag elastomeric sealant.
- High elasticity - cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Stress relaxation - prevents separation from joint walls.
- Excellent adhesion - bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Non-staining - compatible with architectural substrates including marble and stone
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Can be painted over with water, oil and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ± 25% joint movement.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 potable water contact-approved formula available by special order only.
- Meets Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II.
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS.
- Meets CAN CGSB-19.13-M87.
- Meets CFIA requirements for incidental food contact.