STRUCTURAL POLYURETHANE INJECTION RESIN
Sika® Injection-216 is a 2-part, polyurethane structural injection resin. It is specially formulated for crack injection work by pressure injection.
- Very good adhesion to concrete, masonry and stone.
- Suitable for dry, damp and wet conditions
- Very high mechanical properties
- Fast curing with or without water contact
- Reaction time adjustable with accelerator
- Injectable with 1-component or 2-component pumps
- Compatible with concrete, mortar, metal, plastic coated components, cable coatings, etc.
- Resistant to salts, alkali and acids present in construction components or in the ground
- Prevents the ingress of water and infiltration which can cause reinforcement corrosion