Sika MonoTop®-622 F
Sika MonoTop®-622 F is a one-component, microfibre-reinforced, polymer-modified and early strength-gaining, cementitious mortar for horizontal and vertical concrete repair and resurfacing. It is based upon Sika proven and established MonoTop® technology, designed for effective repairs, with the environment in mind. MonoTop®-622F
- Fibre-reinforced improving overall resistance and performance.
- Easy to prepare; just add potable water.
- Does not require additional polymer when used for exterior applications.
- Contains integral corrosion inhibitor based on proven technology.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Heat of hydration minimized to extend working time, especially in warm conditions.
- Excellent bond, tensile and flexural strengths.
- High early strength.
- Shrinkage-controlled to reduce length change.
- Very easy to apply; can be shaved or sculpted and easily finished.
- Product produces light grey repairs, similar to precast concrete.
- Approved by the Ministère des Transports du Québec (MTQ).