Sikagard® E.W.L. Trowel Grade
Trowel-Applied, Abrasion, Corrosion and Chemical Resistant Urethane Coating and Lining
Trowel Grade offers exceptional waterproofing performance in a formulation modified to allow vertical or free form trowel application:
- Chemically thickened for application to vertical surfaces, cold joints, cant strips and cracks.
- Adheres to and bridges between common construction materials such as concrete and steel.
- Can be applied onto Sikaflex 2C sealants where movement joint requires chemical and heat resistant coatings.
- Forms a tough elastomeric coating able to bridge cracks and fill joints.
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for potable water contact up to 82°C (180°F).
- Excellent wear and abrasion service.
- UV stable.
- Can be repaired when damaged or when new penetrations are added.
- Can be applied to complex tanks with multiple penetrations, sumps, and irregular shapes.
- Environmentally sound, complying with the toughest VOC standards.