WHAT ARE WATERPROOFING LEVELLING MORTARS USED FOR?
Waterproofing mortars are used to protect structures against water infiltration. They come in the form of ready-to-use solutions designed to seal against wet floors, seepage and percolation water. Sealing mortars are often applied in water tanks, water retention structures, basements and other engineering structures, as well as under floor tiles in swimming pools, balconies, bathrooms. baths and kitchens.
What are the benefits of waterproofing mortars?
- An exceptional selection of one- and two-component products
- Waterproof tested and approved
- Crack-bridging products or rigid products available
- Products suitable for contact with drinking water
- Additional concrete protection
- Applicable on different supports
- Ready to use and easy to apply