Hydrotite RSS Profiles
Sika® Hydrotite IS A STATE-OF-THE-ART HYDROPHILIC WATERSTOP with unmatched durability and watersealing capacity. Comprised of NON-BENTONITE, modified chloroprene rubber, Sika® Hydrotite expands up to EIGHT (8) TIMES its original volume when exposed to water. This expansion creates an effective compression seal within joints of limited movement. Recognized worldwide, Sika® Hydrotite has a proven track record as a high quality and cost effective solution to your water containment needs.
- Comprised of NON-BENTONITE, modified chloroprene rubber
- Outstanding physical properties
- Available as a co-extruded profile to provide directional expansion(also available as a single extrusion)
- Special expansion delay coating to allow concrete cure prior to expansion
- Reliable and durable (lifespan up to 100 years)
- CJ-0725-3K-ADH and CJ-1020-2K-ADH offered with an adhesive back
- Simple, low cost installation
- Available in a multitude of sizes and shapes for numerous applications
- Appropriate for retro-fit as well as new construction
- Can withstand high hydrostatic pressures (150’ head for most profiles)
- International acceptance.