Sikaflex®-292i is a non-sag, one-component polyurethane adhesive of thixotropic, paste-like consistency which cures on exposure to atmoshpheric moisture to form a durable elastomer. Sikaflex®-292i exhibits excellent adhesive properties and a high degree of mechanical strength. Sikaflex®-292i meets the low spread of flame requirements set out by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO). Sikaflex®-292i is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality Assurance Systems.
- One-component formulation;
- Elastic with good gap-filling properties;
- Can be over-painted;
- Capable of withstanding high dynamic stresses; vibration damping;
- Non corrosive and electrically non-conductive;
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates;
- Solvent free and very low VOC.