All-in-One Sealing Kit for Boats, Sikaflex®-291 Kit is an all-in-1 sealant system that is suitable for making elastic, vibration-resistant joint seals. Commonly used for Sailing Boats, Leisure Boats, Yacht and Commercial Vessels. It and can be used for a variety of interior and exterior sealing applications. Above and below waterline. Ideal for marine applications where speed is important. Sikaflex®-291 bonds extremely well to the materials commonly used in marine construction like wood, metals, metal primers and paint coatings (2-c systems), ceramic materials and plastics (GRP, etc.).
Installation Steps Video
All-In-One Sealing Kit for Boats - Sikaflex®-291 Kit
- All-in-One Kit that makes ELASTIC, VIBRATION-RESISTANT joint seals that can be used in a variety of interior and exterior sealing applications.
- SUPPORTS: Bonds well to the materials commonly used in marine construction like wood, metals, metal primers and paint coatings, ceramic materials and plastics (GRP, etc.).
- DURABILITY: Resistant to fresh water, seawater, limewater, sewage effluent, diluted acids and caustic solutions. Temporarily resistant to fuels, mineral oils, vegetable and animal fats and oils.
- PERFORMANCE: Can be used above and below water line. It may be squeezed or brushed into place. It provides an excellent bond, a fast tack-free time and is paintable.
- COMPLETE KIT: Sikaflex®-291 (2 x 300 mL) + Sika® Aktivator-205 (1 x 250 mL) + Sika® MultiPrimer Marine (1 x 30 mL) + Sika® Remover-208 (1 x 250 mL) + Sika® PowerClean Aid (1 x 24 pads) + Step-by-Step Installation Guide