High-Build, Chemical, Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant Liquid-Applied Polyurethane Coating and Lining
- Liquid polyurethane, able to be applied to complex details, penetrations and irregular shapes within tanks.
- Adheres to and bridges between common construction materials such as concrete and steel.
- Forms a tough but elastomeric coating able to bridge cracks and joints.
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for potable water contact up to 82°C (180°F).
- Excellent wear and abrasion service.
- Resistance to a broad range of acids and alkalis.
- UV stable.
- Can be repaired when damaged or when new tank penetrations are installed.
- Meets the most demanding health and safety requirements for drinking water, fish hatcheries, and food processing plants.
- Environmentally sound, complying with the most exacting of VOC standards.